When looking for the best selective herbicide . Here are the best products to buy in the US right now. We’ve found and reviewed best products for all budgets.
Here are top 10 best selective herbicide
SaleBestseller No. 1
Blindside Herbicide WDG FMC Selective Herbicides 8 OZ bottle
- 8 oz bottle
- Not for sale: AK, CA, HI, MN,
Bestseller No. 2
Quinclorac 75 DF Selective Herbicide Equivalent to Drive quali-1014
- Small bottle 1.5 ounce treats approximately 4,000 square feet, application rate is 0.367 ounces per gallon of water to cover 1,000 square feet,
- Controls crabgrass in mature stages and also provides up to 45 days pre-emergence for crabgrass in Bermudagrass.
- Non-injurious to many desirable cool and warm season turf species and is safe enough to apply immediately before or after seeding or sprigging of many turf species.
- Quickly controls a broad-spectrum of both broadleaf and grassy weeds in a wide variety of turf species.
- Can be used as a weed killer to control a large variety of weeds such as, Barnyardgrass, crabgrass (large and smooth), foxtail (giant, yellow, green), Clover (hop, white, red), dandelion, dollarweed, black medic, morningglory, speedwell (common, slender, thymeleaf), and wild violet.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Monterey LG5195 Remuda Full Strength, Non-Selective Post Emergence Herbicide, 2.5 Gal
- Weed control - remuda full strength is a non-selective herbicide, it kills both annual and perennial grass, like crabgrass and many broadleaf weeds in lawns like thistle, Clover, Creeping Charlie And poison ivy.
- Full strength - this is post emergent herbicide is a 41% Glyphosate concentrate with surfactant. Glyphosate is the worlds most commonly used herbicide.
- Post emergence - this weed Killer is great for control during active growth of Unplanted areas and friendly to use around flowerbeds, trees, and shrubs. It can also be used to control brush and tree species.
- Non-selective - remuda post-emergence herbicide is non-selective and will kill numerous types of weeds. It works great for vegetation Management, Ornamental weed control, and non-planted lawn areas.
- Easy to use - simply mix the remuda with the appropriate amount of water for your desired strength level and apply to emerged weeds. It can be easily applied as a spray. It is only People and pet safe once the spray solution has completely dried.
Bestseller No. 4
Triple Threat Selective Weed Killer Herbicide for Lawns and Turf - 1 Gallon Jug (Makes 64 Gallons)
- SELECTIVE WEED KILLER. Our formula targets broadleaf weeds, not grass. You can easily take care of weeds without worrying about damaging your lawn.
- POWERFUL FORMULA. Triple Threat is an industrial strength herbicide. Use it to eliminate weeds entirely after one application.
- EASY TO USE HERBICIDE. Dilute as needed and then spray on the affected area.
- POISON PROTECTION. Don't risk getting a rash by pulling out poisonous plants by hand. Triple Threat targets plants, such as poison oak and poison ivy, in addition to other broadleaf weeds.
- COST EFFECTIVE. Cover more ground using less product. Mix 8 oz. of Triple Threat in 6 gallons of water to cover 2,500 sq ft. Mix one gallon of Triple Threat in 50 gallons of water to cover one acre. NOT FOR SALE IN THESE STATES - AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, LA, ME, MA, ND, RI, VT, DC
SaleBestseller No. 5
BioSafe Systems 7601-1 BioSafe Weed Control Concentrate, 1-Gallon
- Kills weeds and grasses within two hours
- Will not migrate through soil to harm surrounding plants of future growths
- Gardens may be re-seeded or planted four days after use
- Organic approved by OMRI, EPA approved
- 2 fl. oz. covers 200 sq. ft.
SaleBestseller No. 1
Fruit of the Loom Women's Underwear Breathable Panties (Regular & Plus Size) Colors May Vary, Low Rise Brief, 6, Micro Mesh - 6 Pack - Low Rise Brief
- Smooth, comfortable waistband. 100% Cotton liner. Colors May Vary.
- Wicks away moisture to keep you dry. Tag free.
- Breathable Micro-Mesh. Low Rise Brief
- Machine Wash. Seamless, no panty lines.
- Flexible 4 way stretch. Pull On closure.